CIEH Level 3 Food Safety Supervision [Classroom Course]
Advanced course for managers and supervisors in food catering, manufacturing and retail
CIEH Level 3 Award in Supervising Food Safety in Catering
CIEH Level 3 Award in Food Safety Supervision for Manufacturing
CIEH Level 3 Award in Food Safety Supervision for Retail
Duration: 3 days
Ofqual regulated: Yes
Suggested progression: Requalification mandatory every 3 years
These courses are ideal for managers and supervisors in small, medium or large catering, manufacturing or retail businesses. Particularly relevant for those who have to develop or monitor HACCP based food safety management procedures and systems.
These courses cover the following:
- Ability to implement and supervise a food safety management system
- Understand food safety procedures
- Understand the concept of food hazards and the risks associated with them
- Understand the terminology with respect to supervising food safety
- Understand the techniques involved in controlling and monitoring food safety
- Appreciate the risks linked to cross contamination
- Understand the role temperature has to play in the control of food safety
- Appreciate the importance of supervising high standards of cleanliness in food premises
We recommended and understanding and knowledge of basic food hygiene – ideally the CIEH Level 2 Award in Food Safety that has been undertaken within the last three years.
The courses will conclude with candidates undertaking a multi-choice examination the successful completion of which will result in the awarding of a Chartered Institute of Environmental Health Level 3 Certificate in Food Safety.
Group prices are available on request.
Take a look at our training schedule for more information about our forthcoming training.
Book your course today
So enquire now by filling out a contact form.
Alternatively you could email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.