No matter what service or role you undertake in support of the construction industry, at SAMS Ltd we can assist you in creating a safe and workable safety system. We work with anyone connected to construction – regardless who or how big you are, our service is easy to access and great value.
With our knowledge and support we can assist in making your organisation not only compliant with Health and Safety legislation but increase your exposure to companies when tendering for new contracts.
What we can do for you?
We provide a range of Health and Safety services because we know that your company is unique, and we want to provide you with the right systems to provide your service.
At SAMS Ltd we can also act as the Principal Contractor to your project, assisting both clients and Principal Contractors in the delivery of responsibilities around CDM 2015.
Our services include:
- Preparation of the pre-construction information and Construction Phase Plan
- Creation of safety policies
- Implement a robust Health & Safety Management System
- Preparing safe systems of work (including Method Statements)
- Draw up Risk Assessments templates and review systems for your business
- Assist with H&S Questionnaires & Tenders
- Assist with Accreditation’s
- Undertaking of regular site safety Inspections
- Accident and incident investigation
Site Inspection Service
Work place inspections are an important tool to ensure that safety systems are being followed. At SAMS, we offer single or multiple site inspections and audits to assist you to identify any issues present, and to advise and guide the site manager.
All inspections undertaken give rise to a written report detailing issues identified and any recommended remedial actions, with the site manager fully briefed on the findings.
Please also see:
The Fire Training Course.
Please contact us for further information.