Safety & Management Solutions Ltd is an established Kent based health and safety consultancy with wide experience in a number of industries. Our current client base includes construction, agriculture, manufacturing, events, education, transport and the service industries.
At SAMS we believe that good safety is something that enhances your business and so we work closely with you to gain a good understanding of how you operate so we can develop an appropriate safety system which best matches your working process and will grow as your business develops.
Why use an external Health & Safety adviser?
- An external adviser will assist a business to meet their duties and comply with legislation.
- Working with the employer and workers, a competent external adviser will create a health and safety system to meet the needs of the business and work activities.
- Preparing a health and safety policy
- Completing risk assessments and associated safe systems of work to manage risk throughout the business
- Establishing a safety committee so that employees across all levels of the business are represented and included within the management of health and safety
- Providing advice and guidance on ways to reduce accidents and incidents and correct reporting procedures
- Advising on what information and training should be provided to workers
- Integrity is our priority
- We care about our clients
- All our associates have a high level of competency
- We are passionate about positive relationships and partnerships
- We will always do the right thing
More and more businesses are returning to work and will need to review their health & safety procedures, especially around social distancing and safe methods of work.
SAMS are offering a back to work risk assessment package, following tight government guidelines and best practice. We have assisted lots of businesses to help them reopen.
From as little as £50+VAT we can offer help and advise on how your business can operate safely and ensure the safety of your workers and customers.
We have a dedicated team of safety consultants and advisers working on this with on-going support. If you would like to talk to someone please email email@example.com or call (08143) 821406 for more details
To support companies working within the construction and service industries Safety and Management Solutions Ltd are offering heavily discounted rates for companies and individuals seeking pre accreditation under the terms of CHAS, Safe Contractor, SMAS etc. Accrediting body costs need to paid directly by yourselves to the accrediting body. You may wish to use this time to prepare in advance for your renewal accreditations.
For as little as £300 we will review your current safety systems and submit for audit.
If you do not have a safety system but would like to gain the above pre-accreditations please contact us 01843 821406 and we will be pleased to advise.
A significant amount, if not all, of the work can be completed remotely via e-mail, Skype, Zoom and telephone contact, with the remainder to be enacted when work resumes in earnestafter the COVID-19 lockdown. For more information, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.