Out of stock
This course is no longer provided by SAMS – We apologise for any inconvenience
Please note that this is the e-Learning variant of the NEBOSH Fire Safety Certificate course, which can be completed in your own time.
About the NEBOSH Certificate in Fire Safety
The NEBOSH Certificate in Fire Safety online course is our fire industry’s e-learning qualification, boasting more than 6,000 qualified individuals in the UK.
The NEBOSH Certificate in Fire Safety online course is designed for:
- Union representatives, managers and supervisors
- People with delegated fire responsibilities at work
- Managers of facilities where fire safety is a prominent issue
- Fire risk assessors in workplaces deemed to be low risk
- People wishing to start a career in fire safety
- People who learn better in a classroom environment
NEBOSH Certificate in Fire Safety course content
NEBOSH Certificate in Fire Safety e-learning course applicants will study UK regulations concerning fire safety and fire risk management; how to identify and control fire risks in the workplace; and how to apply this information in a practical and effective manner.
Certificate in Fire Safety learners will study the following modules:
- Managing fire safety
- Principles of fire and explosion
- Fuel, oxygen and ignition sources and control measures
- Fire protection of buildings
- Safety of people in the event of a fire
- Fire safety risk assessment
- 24/7 access
- Tutor support
- Optional Practice assessment
- Expert created content
- Technical support
- It takes 3-8 months to complete this course
- This product provides you with a 12-month course license.
Why you should train with a NEBOSH Gold Learning Partner
Gold Learning Partners go beyond what’s necessary to deliver [training] that takes each individual’s needs into account, engaging with learners and providing constant feedback and support.
All SAMS NEBOSH courses are provided by an official NEBOSH Gold Learning Partner meaning each NEBOSH course is delivered to an exceptional standard. If you would like to find out more, try using our LIVE chat with professionals on hand 8:30am-4:30pm.
What is the NEBOSH Partner Programme?
The NEBOSH Learning Partner Programme is designed to signify the quality of training you will receive from a training provider. NEBOSH grades its partners on three levels: bronze, silver and gold. Bronze describes any training provider that offers certified NEBOSH courses, and ensures that your training meets the following principles:
- Ensure all learners understand what is expected of them and what they can expect from their Learning Provider.
- Deliver a guaranteed number of learning hours to every candidate.
- Create a learning environment that is engaging and encourages interaction that is appropriate for the course and type of delivery.
- Provide accurate course materials and continually update and improve them.
- Ensure tutors are qualified, knowledgeable, competent and engaging.
- Give learners feedback on their progress and provide appropriate support.
- Review course delivery and learner feedback and action as necessary.
A Silver Learning Partner must demonstrate that they have exceeded these principles, offering a higher standard of training than is strictly necessary under the guidelines. NEBOSH Silver Learning Partners are considered to offer a very good level of training, and provide an engaging learning experience with plenty of materials, useful feedback and strong oversight.
A Gold Learning Partner doesn’t just exceed these principles – they greatly exceed them. Gold Learning Partners (like us!) go beyond what’s necessary to deliver the best possible training experience. For NEBOSH, this means training that takes each individual’s needs into account, engaging with learners and providing constant feedback and support
How much does the NEBOSH Fire e-learning course cost?
Our NEBOSH Fire online course costs £550 + VAT for the full course. Exams will need to be purchased separately.
Book your NEBOSH Fire course today
We are on hand to answer any questions that you may have about this course. Just drop them an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us during our office hours on 01843 821406
Other Methods of Learning
|NO NEBOSH AVAILABLE