QA Level 2 Award in Principles of Risk Assessment (RQF) Classroom Course
Develop the principles of risk assessment awareness in the workplace
Duration: One day
Refresher training recommended every 3 years
The QA Level 2 Award in Principles of Risk Assessment (RQF) is a regulated and nationally recognised qualification. It is specifically designed to provide candidates with a greater awareness
of risks within the workplace and the measures that can be taken to control them.
The course is ideal for all employees.
This qualification covers the following topics:
- Main cause of work related fatalities, injuries and ill health
- Moral, legal and economic reasons for preventing accidents and ill health at work
- Key terms associated with risk assessment in health and safety at work
- The role of risk assessment in accident and ill health prevention
- Legal requirements for risk assessment
- Basic process for undertaking a risk assessment
- Factors that can affect the levels of risk in the workplace
- Methods that can be used to prioritise risks
- Providing information about, and records on, the results of risk assessments
Group prices are available on request.
What are Qualsafe Awards (QA)?
Take a look at our training schedule for more information about our forthcoming training.
Book your course today
So enquire now by filling out a contact form.
Alternatively you could email us at email@example.com, and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.