Duration: 0.5 days
Ofqual regulated: Yes
Suggested progression: Requalification mandatory every 3 years
This course is suitable for the following candidates:
- Those responsible for the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) at work
- Employees who use hazardous substances in manufacturing, cleaning, healthcare, transport, utilities and offices.
The topics covered on these courses are:
- Identify the hazards associated with those substances
- Identify the risks and controls available to deal with the substances
- Identify what to expect from a COSHH assessment
The courses will conclude with candidates undertaking a multi-choice examination, the successful completion of which will result in a certificate of attendance in the Principles of COSHH.
Group prices are available on request.
What are Qualsafe Awards (QA)?
Take a look at our training schedule for more information about our forthcoming training.
Book your course today
So enquire now by filling out a contact form.
Alternatively you could email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.