Level 3 Award in Education & Training
Duration: Five day programe
Assessment: Two MCQ examinations and one assignment (including a micro-teaching session)
Ofqual Regulated: Yes
QCF: 12 credits
Take a look at our training schedule for all future Level 3 Award in Education & Training open course dates.
This qualification is designed for people who:
- are not in a teaching role, or who have just started a teaching role
- want a short qualification
- want a qualification without a minimum teaching practice requirement
The Level 3 Award in Education and Training provides an introduction to teaching and comprises three units:
Unit 1 – Understanding roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training
- the teaching role and responsibilities in education and training.
- ways to maintain a safe and supportive learning environment.
- the relationships between teachers and other professionals in education and training.
Unit 2 – Understanding and using inclusive teaching and learning approaches in education and training
- inclusive teaching and learning approaches in education
- ways to create an inclusive teaching and learning
- planning inclusive teaching and learning.
- delivering inclusive teaching and learning.
- evaluating the delivery of inclusive teaching and learning.
Unit 3 – Understanding assessment in education and training
- types and methods of assessment.
- how to involve learners and others in the assessment
- the role and use of constructive feedback in the
- requirements for keeping records of assessment.
Book your course today
So enquire now by filling out a contact form.
Alternatively you could email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.