Level 3 Award in Education & Training [Classroom Course]
Learn the responsibilities, learning approaches and assessment practices for teaching
Duration: Five day programme
Assessment: Two MCQ examinations and one assignment (including a micro-teaching session)
Ofqual Regulated: Yes
QCF: 12 credits
Take a look at our training schedule for all future Level 3 Award in Education & Training course dates.
This qualification is designed for people who:
- Are not in a teaching role, or who have just started a teaching role;
- Want a short qualification; or
- Want a qualification without a minimum teaching practice requirement.
The Level 3 Award in Education and Training provides an introduction to teaching and comprises three units:
Unit 1 – Understanding roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training:
- The teaching role and responsibilities in education and training;
- Ways to maintain a safe and supportive learning environment;
- The relationships between teachers and other professionals in education and training.
Unit 2 – Understanding and using inclusive teaching and learning approaches in education and training:
- Inclusive teaching and learning approaches in education and training;
- Ways to create an inclusive teaching and learning environment;
- Planning inclusive teaching and learning;
- Delivering inclusive teaching and learning;
- Evaluating the delivery of inclusive teaching and learning.
Unit 3 – Understanding assessment in education and training:
- Types and methods of assessment;
- How to involve learners and others in the assessment process;
- The role and use of constructive feedback in the assessment process;
- Requirements for keeping records of assessment.
This course has no minimum teaching practice requirement, and is a perfect introduction to teaching or training without prior experience. Individuals who take this course frequently go on to new careers in teaching and training, including several members of our own staff.
Book your course today
So enquire now by filling out a contact form.
Alternatively you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.