Duration: Five day programme
Assessment: Two MCQ examinations and one assignment (including a micro-teaching session)
Ofqual Regulated: Yes
QCF: 12 credits
Take a look at our training schedule for all future Level 3 Award in Education & Training open course dates.
This qualification is designed for people who:
- are not in a teaching role, or who have just started a teaching role
- want a short qualification
- want a qualification without a minimum teaching practice requirement
- The QA Level 3 Award in Education and Training (QCF)
is a regulated and nationally recognised qualification,
specifically designed to be an introduction to teaching
for those who work or would like to work in the further
education and skills sector.
- Over a 5-day period, candidates will build an understanding
of the specific roles and responsibilities related to planning
and delivering inclusive training sessions. Topics covered
include maintaining a safe and supportive learning
environment, ways to create an inclusive teaching and
learning environment, assessing learners, and providing
constructive and developmental feedback.
- Successful candidates will leave with the knowledge,
understanding and skills required to prepare them for
teaching in a wide range of contexts, in environments such
as Further Education (FE) Colleges, Local Authorities or
- Roles and responsibilities in education and training
- Ways to maintain a safe and supportive learning environment
- Relationships between teachers and other professionals
- Boundaries between the teaching role and other professionals
- Points of referral to meet the individual needs of learners
- Inclusive teaching, including:
- Ways to create an inclusive teaching and learning
- Creating an inclusive teaching and learning plan
- Justifying own selection of teaching and learning
approaches, resources and assessment methods in relation to
individual learner needs
- Delivering inclusive teaching and learning to meet individual
- Evaluating the delivery of inclusive teaching and learning
including areas for improvement
- Different methods of assessment and how they can be
adapted to meet individual learner needs
- How to involve learners and others in the assessment process
- The role and use of constructive feedback
- Record keeping of assessments
This course has no minimum teaching practice requirement, and is a perfect introduction to teaching or training without prior experience. Individuals who take this course frequently go on to new careers in teaching and training, including several members of our own staff.
Book your course today
So enquire now by filling out a contact form.
Alternatively you can email us at email@example.com, and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
January 2022 course will run from Tues 4th Jan and end on Mon 10th Jan 2022.
|Adult Education & Training (5 day BLOCK) CLASSROOM|
|August 01, 2022||09:00||11|| |