CIEH Level 1 Food Safety
CIEH Level 1 Award in Food Safety Awareness in Catering
CIEH Level 1 Award in Induction into Food Safety for Manufacturing
CIEH Level 1 Award in Induction into Food Safety for Retail
CIEH Level1 Award in Induction into Safety in Food Premises
Ofqual regulated: Yes
Suggested progression: Requalification mandatory every 3 years
The courses are suitable for a variety of candidates, including:
- New employees with minimal or no prior food safety knowledge
- Employees handling low-risk or wrapped food
- Front of house staff, such as waiting or check out staff
- Back of house staff such as kitchen porters or warehouse staff.
The topics covered on these courses are:
- Food Safety (food hygiene, hazards, responsibilities)
- Personal Hygiene
The courses will conclude with candidates undertaking a multi-choice examination the successful completion of which will result in the awarding of a Chartered Institute of Environmental Health Level 1 Certificate in Food Safety Awareness in Catering.
Group prices are available on request.
Take a look at our training schedule for more information about our forthcoming training.
Book your course today
So enquire now by filling out a contact form.
Alternatively you could email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.